Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any of the services. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
Limited license to use the products on the Website is granted to you when:
- You request access to a product offered for free on the website in exchange for providing your email address and joining Teach2Tell’s email list. This request grants you license to download and use the offered product, subject to the printing and digital use restrictions listed below.
- You make a one-time purchase of a product or bundle of products through the Website payment portal. This purchase grants you license to download and use the purchased product, subject to the printing and digital use restrictions listed below.
Number of Users
- The products offered on the Website are only to be used by you, the licensed user, subject to the licensing above. Copying or sharing with another teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited with the following exceptions:
- Login Holders may leave materials for substitute teachers who are teaching on their behalf.
- Login Holders may share materials with resource teachers and aides who are assisting with the instruction of the students of the Login Holder.
- Only one teacher may access the Website products through a single subscription/membership login. Multiple teachers may not share a single subscription/membership login.
Payment For Service
- By purchasing a product, you agree to pay Teach2Tell.com the one-time fee indicated.
- Support. Your purchase of a product includes access to email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Teach2Tell to respond within two business days). All support will be provided in accordance with Teach2Tell’s standard services practices, procedures, and policies.
- You are authorized/authorised by teach2tell.com to print and/or make copies of the materials included in your free offer or purchase for personal use and/or classroom instruction.
These products may not be distributed or displayed digitally outside of classroom use except as noted below, subject to having a valid license:
- You may share products through a learning management system (LMS) in which access to the products is limited to your students of record.
- You may display the products digitally on a third-party platform only if the products are secured with a login or other credential that limits access to your students of record.
- The products may be emailed to your students of record through their own email addresses or their designated parent/guardian email address.
- The products may be uploaded to your Google Drive and shared from there solely with your students of record. The share settings must not use any settings that allow public access.
- You may record yourself using the materials to teach, but the video may only be distributed to your students of record in a non-public manner.
- The products must not be shared in a public website, shared directory, or open third-party educational platform. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
- The products sold by Teach2Tell are files in digital format with content being in Word, PowerPoint, PDF, JPEG, or PNG format.
- Some materials include links to Google Forms created by Teach2Tell. No information is captured from the forms; you are required by the link to make your own copy to your own Google Drive before you can access the form for editing and distribution. Google and Google Drive have their own policies and are not subject to these Terms. It is your responsibility to research and accept those terms.
Responsibility of Contributors. The Website will, at times, post blogs written by Teach2Tell and various authors. If you contribute to a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized/categorised and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Teach2Tell or otherwise.
- By submitting Content to Teach2Tell for inclusion on your Website, you grant Teach2Tell a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Teach2Tell will use reasonable commercial efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Teach2Tell has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Teach2Tell does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Teach2Tell disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- The host platform, WordPress collects information from users in accordance with their privacy statements. You are subject to their policies.
- Teach2Tell collects the personal information given by you or your school, such as your name and email address, during registration or purchasing. Teach2Tell may also collect data from third-party website analysis providers. Teach2Tell may share that information with vendors and platforms used to service accounts, subject to their privacy policies. Teach2Tell does not sell any personal information or data collected from website analysis.
- Teach2Tell may send you emails about the Website and related products, subscription/membership renewals, and general information useful to teachers. Teach2Tell may also use your email to survey you about your usage or collect your opinion. If you no longer wish to receive emails that do not pertain to your account, you may click the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of each email. You may also email [email protected] to request removal of your name from the general list. Teach2Tell may still contact you about your account and other information particular to you.
- Teach2Tell may disclose your personal information as required by law, in support of a disputed transaction, or if you violate the Terms of Service. If you are a user of a school-purchased product, Teach2Tell will share information about your use of that account with the school.
Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Teach2Tell and its officers, directors, employees, owners, members, suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Teach2Tell nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty, either express or implied, that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk and that Teach2Tell is not responsible for any data corruption, technical difficulties, or interruptions.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Teach2Tell, or its officers, directors, employees, owners, members, suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: any special, incidental or consequential damages; the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Teach2Tell under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Teach2Tell shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. To the extent of the applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Teach2Tell, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, members, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses brought by third parties, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.