Are you looking for letter of the week activities, particularly activities for the letter S?
The Letter S activity pack features print and digital (Boom Cards) activities for the lowercase and uppercase letter S.
From tracing, sorting, spinning, finding, drawing, dabbing, coloring, to mazes, puzzles, color by code, geoboards, cut-outs, dot-connecting activities.
In addition, students get to compile a booklet, flipbook, word wheel, crown, bracelet, and finger puppet.
This 65-page pack has ample practice for your students to master the letter S.
⭐ Separate files featuring both US and British English spellings.
- Print pdf Activity Sheets US Spellings
- Print pdf Activity Sheets British English Spellings
- 31 Boom Digital Cards
- Letter S Poster and 6 visual cards
- Booklet Cover
- ‘About Me’ page
- Tracing and writing uppercase and lowercase S
- Identifying the letter S
- Coloring the letter S
- Sorting the letter S
- Spinning the letter S
- Finding the letter S
- Drawing letter S pictures
- Creating a glittering letter S with glue and glitter
- Letter S maze, puzzle and join the dots fun
- Letter S visual cut outs
- Letter S dab the dots
- Letter S color by code
- Letter S Geoboard
- Letter S coloring sheet ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’
- Summary sheet of the letter S
- Sight words practice (3 sheets): ‘and, at, an’
- Mini Letter S words and visual one page booklet
- ‘I’m a Letter S Champ’ crown
- ‘I’m a Letter S Champ’ bracelet
- Mini flipbook on letter S words and visuals
- Snail finger puppet templates (6 on a page)
- Snail Stick Puppets (4 on a page)
- Letter S words and visuals 6 sections wheel
- Mini flipbook on sight words (with touch phonics font)
Boom Digital Card Activities
- uppercase and lowercase letter S formation
- uppercase and lowercase letter Ss recognition
- letter S sound
- lowercase and uppercase letter S puzzle pieces matching
- Identification of letter S visuals to reveal a picture
- Sorting of uppercase and lowercase letter S by dragging and dropping
- use of uppercase S (start of sentence) and lowercase Letter S (mid sentence)
Thank you for visiting Teach2Tell.
New resources are 50% off – do sign up to get notified 🙂
Please contact me with any queries regarding this resource.