Are you teaching the four kinds of sentences to your students? Utilize this assortment of Cornell-style note templates along with the dynamic PowerPoint Presentation to strengthen their comprehension of the sentence types: Declarative, Imperative, Interrogative, and Exclamatory.
While you present the PowerPoint, students can record information on the provided note-taking sheets. The captivating Dragon theme is sure to amplify the learning experience for your students!
- Cornell-style Guided Note Templates x 4 sheets and 21-slide PowerPoint Presentation (US and British English spelling & terminology)
- 8 Posters Style 1 (color and blackline) featuring definitions and examples
- 8 Posters Style 2 (color) featuring definitions and examples
Posters come in two sizes: 8.5×11 inches and A4
Both US and British English files included (differences in punctuating sentences, and terminology)
- The PowerPoint presentation will equip your students with prior to students working on other reinforcing activities.
- The note-taking sheets require students to fill in the blanks as you present the PowerPoint slides. Content ranges from writing parts of in addition to .
- Definition, Examples, Changing Sentence Type, and Practice Quiz
- Declarative sentence
- Imperative Sentence
- Interrogative Sentence
- Exclamatory Sentence
- Run through the presentation yourself prior to presenting to students.
- Present the slides one at a time, students will follow instructions on each slide like filling in the blanks on their note-taking sheets and attempting practice examples. The slides are animated to present information in manageable chunks.
- Follow-up with task cards, practice sheets, or notebook templates available in the bundle here: Types of Sentences Bundle.
Thank you for visiting Teach2Tell.
New resources are 50% off – do sign up to get notified 🙂
Please contact me with any queries regarding this resource.